Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Will Work for Healthcare. 2009

I current story reminded me of this work. CEO of Gilead John C. Martins made it into the 50 million dollar club. http://www.usatoday.com/money/companies/management/story/2012-03-20/50-million-club-irani-martin-occidental-gilead/53676412/1. This  keeps me focused on why I distrust anyone involved in the research for a cure, expectally if they are in connection with the
Pharmaceutical companies, when there is so much money in no cure. I produced this work several years ago to explain the lack of care toward HIV research, HIV fertility research, and HIV medication research. It seem after all these years we are still as far from a "CURE" then we were years ago, But there is still penty of people making an Absence amount of money for doing nothing but maintaining. If I maintained at work I do not think I would be so benefited. It really makes you think why would they want to find a cure if they are so benefited from not???????

No comments:

Post a Comment