Thursday, August 2, 2012

THROUGH THE EYES OF LOVE 2009

I take a lot of pride in the support of HIV awareness and the public awareness of "issues" in our business system when it come to our citizens being health and happy, healthcare and prescriptions in general. I just recently posted and story about the CEO of Gilead masking the 50 Million dollar club, this is why I like to work with awareness, because so many people are blind to it the fact that there is a lot of people making a lot of money keeping people sick. Not because there is no cure or because there is no money. Simply because they make a shit ton of money keeping people stable. Let me define stable, in the pharmaceuticals eyes, stable is common people who make just above poverty or average American spending tens of thousands of dollars a year purchasing medications to survive. Yet every other week we are developing a way to stay hard or prevent pregnancy. Pharmaceuticals are working hard just not on solving the problem. Why solve a problem is in the end you lost money from it, cure means loss of profits.  

One thing I learned about this show was while doing research, it took me hours to find the census number of  people infected in south florida. A matter of fact I never found a true number. hours I spent on the internet with no result. If awareness was important to the government am pretty sure those numbers would be very easy to find on google. No surprise, if awarness was marketed it would mean loss of profits.... Think Pozitive......5.......

No comments:

Post a Comment