Saturday, May 24, 2014

Ronald McDonald House Broward General Location

Sponsor Board Design 2004


In college, 2004, I had the opportunity to design the sponsor board for the top sponsors to the Ronald McDonald house.
The concept of the entire space was of course Florida, beaches, ocean, and sunshine. ASID student chapter painted a mural I designed for the play room and every 2 chapter members were given a suite to design themselves. The entire project came out great but my favorite part was the sponsor board. I created a wave like board in bright south Florida colors. Since in was for outside, I wanted to use a weather resistant material. So we had the board made of composite materials and acrylic signage plaques. This way if it weathers over time it can be refinished and polished again, plus these material work great outside. 
Overall I think the design work great for the space and hope they enjoy it as much as I do.....

No comments:

Post a Comment