Thursday, April 4, 2013

My Muse: a collection of admiration for my wife.

It take a strong and patience woman to deal with the ever changing emotional baggage I call my life. I must admit my faults and defects make me unapproachable and sometime empty, yet she stands next to me and fights. She is the true statment of marriage, work, progression, and love. As an artist there is a way above and beyond anything anyone else can produce that I can. And that is my art, my concepts and emotions on surfaces for all to see and critic. Yes I can buy flowers, or dinner but this will last longer and bolder and maybe even be eternal, as we are after we took our vow......


  

 She is perfect and real like nothing else. She is strong and bold, that sometime makes me angry and other times proud. She is individual, unique, beautiful and most of all mine.....
 

No comments:

Post a Comment