Thursday, April 11, 2013

Multiversal @ Art Basel 2009

 
 

Kazilla invited me to enter for her very first Art Basel event in 2009. The turnout was amazing for the distance for the "Basel" strip. I was very proud that Kazilla was able to develop such a geat event. From the entertainment to the gallery, she was a class act. I wish her the best and thank her for the opportunity, good luck in the future......

 
My "4lb Bag" piece I had hanging during the show, joined by many other talented and new artists. I was honored to be part of it.

 
One of several pieces I was working on during the duration of the Basel weekend. This one got alot of hype, the begining of my 213 series. I enjoyed working in public but in all I do not think live art is my thing. Might do it every once in a while but probably not so often. I will say I had the best time doing live art at this event, more so than any other live art event I have done.....5.....
 
 
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment