Sunday, May 15, 2011

Blue Flag Project: 2001

     
      Blue Flag was a personal project I started with my boy aka FI LO LI  to bring some support to our troops during the wars that followed 9-11, at the same time the project, in my eyes was a middle finger to the current president. Because all and all, I believe him to be the underlining reason for the assault on New York. Still the same, I produced many Blue Flags across Broward county and to this day this memorial for our troops still stands in front of the US Armory on SR84 10 years later as a landmark. Peace and rest to our troops fallen or with us in distress, Not many of us know the issues developed by the images of war, nor can we fathom the conception of brutality visualized in war. I speak with many Vets who cannot even distinguish road kill form human form, with that mentality, we wonder why thousands of Americans decided to live outside society as homeless, either because of war driven mental illness or just plain disguise for a society that would create such a vacuum of death. Thanks Royroy for the help.....5.....And still up 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment